January 31, 2014

Test Post #1

I have no good ideas yet... so i will provide many brainstorm ideas below... you may pick or craft or change or ignore any of them ... and i'll keep thinking too...
An experiment in knowing someone through stories
Overlapping Stories
Overlapping Tales
Overlapping Tails
Entwined Tails (like two cat tails... ha! the image comes to my mind)
Knowing Through Memory
"A pretentiously named blog about ourselves"  (haha, this is tongue in cheek)
My Pages of Color and Memory
From When I Came (From When We Came)
Book of Stories
Wandering Stories
Did you know
Stories
From Whence Came the Poet, From Whence the Carpenter
Electric Memories
Radio Signals from My Past
Of Water That Flows
[I feel very stupid writing some of these names. Please don't laugh at me!]
Tell Me One Story
We Are Stories Only
Past is Stories


No comments:

Post a Comment