Please read this email ONLY 3 hours after your meal! Please also stop me from telling you such stories if you wanna barf!
I usually have this problem when I travel, especially when I travel far or when I have to get up very early or sleep very late for travel - I cannot poop on my regular schedule! The metabolism of my body rejects to travel!
So it happened on my way from SG to Beijing. I was not able to poop in the morning because I was packing and taking the MRT. There was no feeling at all - common on me when I travel. In the late afternoon I transferred in KL. There was a lovely garden in KL airport, so I walked around in the garden a few times. But there was nowhere to sit in the garden, so I left and went to the gate. The gate of my flight was not open yet so I had to sit outside the gate area. The area was very boring and the artificial light there was terribly designed. I am quite sensitive to the quality of the environment so I disliked the place. I started to read, but I fell asleep soon. After an uncomfortable nap, I decided to move.
I found Starbucks on the mezzanine floor. I am not a fan of Starbucks except for the hilarious and splendid one in Mumbai. But that was a cozy spot I could find in the airport. So I bought a green tea latte and sat down in a comfortable couch. I stretched my exhausted legs, listened to some music, read a few pages of a book, and checked emails. The nice music, the warm light and the cozy couch relaxed my nerves. I felt very happy. Then I found Mr. Cannan online, so we chatted. Soon after the starting of the conversation, I suddenly felt a very strong feeling ..... I wanted to poop! It was not diarrhea, just purely an urgent feeling! I tried my best to hold it, but it was difficult! I had not finished my drink, and I really liked the couch - I didn't want to leave! After a while, I realized I had to go to the restroom. So I pretended that I was going to pee and my flight was taking off soon... I rushed to the toilet and felt so relieved afterwards!
Beijing was very dry, and the mornings and evenings were cold. Plus my home is not a relaxing place. My body reacted. One of the reactions was - I could not poop for three days in Beijing!
Then on Monday when I was on the way back from Beijing to SG, I transferred in KL again. This time the transfer time was shorter. I was more experienced, so I went directly to Starbucks. I ordered the cheapest coffee, and sank into exactly the same couch that I sat on Thursday. I stretched my body, listened to the same irish music, surfed Internet, checked emails, and then I found Mr. Cannan again online. So we started to chat. Very soon, something took place...... Guess what?! Yes! I wanted to poop suddenly, a very urgent feeling at that moment! After four days without pooping, in the same couch, in the same situation, after sitting down for a short while, when talking with the same person, I had exactly the same feeling! I tried to hold it again... But soon I gave up! I quaffed the coffee - Judy is not a coffee lover - and ran to the same restroom....
So this is the disgusting coincidence. I think that couch is famous for evoking pooping. If anybody wants to cure constipation, he or she should go to KL airport and sit on a magical sofa in Starbucks!
I usually have this problem when I travel, especially when I travel far or when I have to get up very early or sleep very late for travel - I cannot poop on my regular schedule! The metabolism of my body rejects to travel!
So it happened on my way from SG to Beijing. I was not able to poop in the morning because I was packing and taking the MRT. There was no feeling at all - common on me when I travel. In the late afternoon I transferred in KL. There was a lovely garden in KL airport, so I walked around in the garden a few times. But there was nowhere to sit in the garden, so I left and went to the gate. The gate of my flight was not open yet so I had to sit outside the gate area. The area was very boring and the artificial light there was terribly designed. I am quite sensitive to the quality of the environment so I disliked the place. I started to read, but I fell asleep soon. After an uncomfortable nap, I decided to move.
I found Starbucks on the mezzanine floor. I am not a fan of Starbucks except for the hilarious and splendid one in Mumbai. But that was a cozy spot I could find in the airport. So I bought a green tea latte and sat down in a comfortable couch. I stretched my exhausted legs, listened to some music, read a few pages of a book, and checked emails. The nice music, the warm light and the cozy couch relaxed my nerves. I felt very happy. Then I found Mr. Cannan online, so we chatted. Soon after the starting of the conversation, I suddenly felt a very strong feeling ..... I wanted to poop! It was not diarrhea, just purely an urgent feeling! I tried my best to hold it, but it was difficult! I had not finished my drink, and I really liked the couch - I didn't want to leave! After a while, I realized I had to go to the restroom. So I pretended that I was going to pee and my flight was taking off soon... I rushed to the toilet and felt so relieved afterwards!
Beijing was very dry, and the mornings and evenings were cold. Plus my home is not a relaxing place. My body reacted. One of the reactions was - I could not poop for three days in Beijing!
Then on Monday when I was on the way back from Beijing to SG, I transferred in KL again. This time the transfer time was shorter. I was more experienced, so I went directly to Starbucks. I ordered the cheapest coffee, and sank into exactly the same couch that I sat on Thursday. I stretched my body, listened to the same irish music, surfed Internet, checked emails, and then I found Mr. Cannan again online. So we started to chat. Very soon, something took place...... Guess what?! Yes! I wanted to poop suddenly, a very urgent feeling at that moment! After four days without pooping, in the same couch, in the same situation, after sitting down for a short while, when talking with the same person, I had exactly the same feeling! I tried to hold it again... But soon I gave up! I quaffed the coffee - Judy is not a coffee lover - and ran to the same restroom....
So this is the disgusting coincidence. I think that couch is famous for evoking pooping. If anybody wants to cure constipation, he or she should go to KL airport and sit on a magical sofa in Starbucks!
No comments:
Post a Comment